Resurrection Remix GApps Zip Package is now available for download for all Resurrection Remix Custom ROMs. Download the official GApps Zip for your device.
Resurrection Remix is an AOSP based Android custom ROM, loaded with all the possible customization options baked in under one roof. The mission of the ROM is to offer the maximum possible customization and extra features, along with a smooth user experience. All the Android custom ROMs out there come with their own set of customization options and tweaks. What Resurrection Remix does is that it tries to bring all those features and tweaks from various custom ROMs under one place. Also, the ROM the well optimized so that even with so many tweaks, the ROM runs smooth.
The very first step that you should take after installing custom ROM on any Android device is to install the corresponding GApps Package for it. In this article, we are bringing you the latest Resurrection Remix GApps Zip Package for you to download.
What is a GApps Package?
GApps (short for Google Apps) is nothing but a bunch of Google Apps and Services which will enable Google services to work properly on your Android device. In case if you didn’t know already, almost all the custom ROMs are built on the basis of Pure AOSP (Android Open Source Project) ROM, which does not have any Google Apps or Services and is fully open-source.
So, in order to use apps like Google Play Store, G Mail, Hangouts, etc, you need to have Google Services enabled on your device. And flashing the GApps Package via a custom recovery does exactly that. It simply enables Google Services and also installs a few essential Google Apps based on the package you choose.
Download Resurrection Remix GApps
- For Android Oreo (Android 8.0/8.1)
- For Android Nougat (Android 7.0/7.1)
- For Android Marshmallow (Android 6.0/6.1)
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix GApps
- Copy the Resurrection Remix GApps Zip file to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, flash the Resurrection Remix GApps Zip on your Android Device. To do this:
- Go to TWRP main screen.
- Tap on ‘Install’.
- Browse and select the Resurrection Remix GApps Zip file and ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash’.
- Once the installation is complete.
- Once all the above procedures are complete, reboot your device.
That is all, you now have successfully installed Resurrection Remix GApps on your Android device!
Need help? Drop a comment below and we will help you out!