If you are looking for a way to run Google Pay on your rooted Android device, we have written an easy step by step guide for you.
Google Pay (previous known as Pay with Google/Android Pay/Google Tez) a.k.a G Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches. If you are on a rooted Android device and trying to use Google Pay on it, you will be disappointed, as Google Pay is designed to not work on rooted Android devices.
Not only Google Pay, but there are also a host of applications, most of them related to banking/finance, which would not run on rooted Android devices due to security concerns. But, thanks to recent developments in the Android rooting universe, we can easily run Google Pay on rooted Android devices without much effort.
Guide to Use Google Pay: For Rooted Phones
- Assuming that you have a properly installed Magisk on your Android device, proceed with the below guide.
- Open Magisk Manager and go to Settings.
- In settings, scroll down and enable these options: Magisk Core Only Mode, Magisk Hide, and Systemless hosts.
- Once you have enabled these options, reboot your Android device.
- After rebooting, go to Magisk Manager again, and click on ‘Tap to start SafetyNet check‘. You should get the below results:
Now you can use Google Play on your rooted Android device without any restrictions!
Need help? Drop a comment below!