Resurrection Remix ROM For Sony Xperia Z5 is finally available for download! In this article, we are bringing you the latest Resurrection Remix For Sony Xperia Z5 along with detailed installation instructions.Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world. One of the reasons why Android gained popularity is because it is Open Source. Which means, anyone can do any sort of customization or add any feature to it whenever they need and also use the same for commercial purpose as well. That, combined with the fact that Google, the search giant, is backing it, made it a huge hit. The second reason why the users started loving the operating system is the because of its flexibility to be customized.
In a time when Apple iOS was gaining traction, Android entered the mobile operating system scene. iOS is not exactly a very customization friendly device. To this day, the maximum customization you can do is change the wallpaper of the device. But with Android, it’s a whole other story. Even with earlier versions of Android, there were options to change the launcher, icon packs, etc. These days, manufacturers add theming options in their versions of Android but not really any powerful customization options.
Thanks to Resurrection Remix ROM, you can now get a fully customizable user experience on Sony Xperia Z5. In this guide, we are bringing you latest version of Resurrection Remix ROM for Sony Xperia Z5 for download.
Table of Contents
How to Install Resurrection Remix ROM For Sony Xperia Z5
AOSP Android is the cleanest and most basic version of Android. There is absolutely no customization settings or extra options available on the vanilla Android. One of the greatest things about the Android operating system is its ability to be easily customized as per anyone’s need. That, combined with the fact that it is completely open-source, has opened the gates to smartphone manufacturers to play around with the Android operating system.
Even though some manufacturers include a bunch of customization options to their Android versions, they still do not give full control to their users. For example, there are no options to change the status bar items like clock, battery indicator etc. But, most of the custom ROMs provide these options, Resurrection Remix takes it to a whole another level. When you install Resurrection Remix ROM, you get the latest version of Android loaded with tons and tons of customization options. Trust me, you will never run out of options to explore with Resurrection Remix OS.
About Resurrection Remix
Resurrection Remix is an AOSP based Android custom ROM, loaded with all the possible customization options baked in under one roof. The mission of the ROM is to offer the maximum possible customization and extra features, along with a smooth user experience. All the Android custom ROMs out there come with their own set of customization options and tweaks. What Resurrection Remix does is that it tries to bring all those features and tweaks from various custom ROMs under one place. Also, the ROM the well optimized so that even with so many tweaks, the ROM runs smooth.
Below are some of the goodies that the Resurrection Remix ROM packs:
- Personalization [tons and tons of it]
- Advanced Quick Settings
- Gesture Controls
- Interface Customizations
- Lockscreen Customizations
- Button Customizations
- This guide is only for Sony Xperia Z5. DO NOT follow this guide for any other device/model.
- Make a complete backup of your device before preceding: Follow this guide.
- You must have TWRP installed on your Sony Xperia Z5. If you don’t know how to install TWRP on Sony Xperia Z5 then please follow the guide here.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked. If not, you can do so by following the guide here.
- Make sure your device has enough charge left on it so that it doesn’t get turned off during the process; 50% of charge is recommended.
- Make sure to download all the required files from the downloads section below.
- Follow the guide carefully and make sure you do not skip any steps. Missing out on the steps may render your device unusable.
Download Resurrection Remix ROM For Sony Xperia Z5
Click below to download the latest version of Resurrection Remix ROM for your device.
The Resurrection Remix ROM you are about to download for your device is based on Android Nougat. Download appropriate Android Nougat GApps Package from the download link given below.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on Sony Xperia Z5
- Make sure you have read the ‘Requirements‘ Section clearly.
- Download all the required files from the downloads section above.
- Copy the Resurrection Remix ROM Zip and Resurrection Remix GApps Zip file to your Android device.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery:
- Tap on ‘Wipe’.
- Then again tap on ‘Advanced Wipe’.
- Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache. Make sure Internal Storage is NOT selected.
- Then ‘Swipe to Wipe’.
- Wait of the wiping process to complete. Once the wiping process is complete, the next step is to flash the Resurrection Remix Zip on your Android Device. To do this:
- Go to TWRP main screen.
- Tap on ‘Install‘.
- Browse and select the Resurrection Remix ROM Zip file and ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash‘.
- Repeat the same process as above and flash the GApps zip as well.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot your device.
Please note that first boot after installation may take longer than usual; this is absolutely normal, please be patient. If the device takes too long to boot up or if it is stuck in a boot loop, reboot to recovery and format cache and then again try booting it up. Once the device has successfully rebooted, follow the below guide, if you want to root your Android device:
Need resources to spice up your newly setup Android device? Below links should help:
If you are looking for Resurrection Remix ROM for any other Android device, follow the below link:
Need help? Drop a comment below and we will help you out! Also, do let us know in the comments below if you are looking for Resurrection Remix ROM for your Android device.