Dolby Digital Plus is now available for Android Pie installed devices. In this guide, we will tell you how you can easily install Dolby Digital Plus on any Android device running Android Pie.
In the Android Universe, there is no shortage for custom audio Mods. More often than not, Android users are pretty underwhelmed with the kind of audio their device produces, be it over the speakers or over the headphones. Thankfully, for those who have opted to root their devices, there is indeed a way to improve their Android audio experience via custom audio mods. One such audio mod is the Dolby Digital Plus audio mod which is now available for Android Pie devices.
Table of Contents
Dolby Digital Plus for Android Pie
Dolby Digital for Android Pie is almost the same as that of the very famous Android audio mod, Dolby Atmos, in terms of UI and functionality. XDA Senior Member repey6 has ported the Dolby Atmos like Dolby Digital Plus audio experience to the Android Pie devices. Theoretically, the mod should work fine on any Android device running Android Marshmallow and above.
- Dolby Digital Plus for Android Pie – TWRP Installer
- Dolby Digital Plus for Android Pie – Magisk Installer
- Dolby Digital Plus Uninstaller
Steps to Install Dolby Digital Plus on Android Pie Devices
There are two ways to install Dolby Digital Plus on Android Pie devices. Both of them are listed below:
Method 1: Via Magisk
- Download the Dolby Digital Plus for Android Pie – Magisk Installer zip file.
- Copy the zip file to your device.
- Open the Magisk Manager App.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on ‘Modules‘.
- Tap on the Big Yellow Plus ‘+‘ button at the bottom.
- You will be asked to select the Magisk Module zip file. Browse and select the same.
- After you select the zip file, press ‘Install’ if you are asked, to flash Magisk Module via Magisk Manager App.
- The above step will flash the Magisk module. Once the flashing process completes, tap on ‘REBOOT‘ at the bottom of the screen for the changes to take effect.
Method 2: Via TWRP
- Download the Dolby Digital Plus for Android Pie – TWRP Installer zip file.
- Copy the zip file to your Android device.
- Reboot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install.
- Select the zip file you want to flash and swipe left to flash the same.
This is the easiest way to install Dolby Digital Plus on any Android device running Android Pie.
Need help? Drop a comment below!