Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with insanely good camera hardware. Take it to the next level with the power of Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S10.
Samsung Galaxy S10 family of devices are finally official now. So far, the devices have been loved by critics and consumers alike. Samsung unveiled three devices as a part of Galaxy S series this year: Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S10e, and the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. It is no secret that the S10e is directly targeted at those eyeing the iPhone XR, which is a pretty solid device itself.
Samsung flagship devices have always been known to pack some amazing camera hardware. A lot of users are posting the pictures they have taken on their Galaxy S10 on the social media and they look really good. I’ve even seen some comparisons with the Note 9 camera and the difference is day and night, honestly. It still amazes me how OEMs keep upping their games when it comes to camera quality, every single year.
Table of Contents
Google Camera Port for Samsung Galaxy S10
While the Samsung Galaxy devices always deliver when it comes to Camera performance, they sure can’t come anywhere near what Google Pixel Cameras deliver. I mean, the camera software on the Google Pixel devices, right from the first generation, is basically magic. Even though Google Pixel devices come with humble camera hardware when compared to other OEMs, the insane software punches way above its weight.
The software, Google Camera app, is where all the magic happens in Google Pixel devices. And the Google Camera APK for Galaxy S10 is now available.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member beserker15, we can now enjoy the amazing Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S10 as well.
Below is the list of features that are working:
- Aperture switching for the main camera (Settings > Samsung CameraAPI2 > Toggle Switch to 2.4f aperture).
- Night Sight
- Portrait mode
- Wide angle camera (the left button to toggle between the normal camera and front-facing camera now also lets you toggle wide angle as well).
How to install Google Camera port on Samsung Galaxy S10
- Download the Google Camera APK from the link above.
- Install the Google Camera APK on your Samsung Galaxy 10/Galaxy S10 Plus/Galaxy S10e.
- Download the Google Camera config files from the above downloads section.
- On your device’s internal storage, create a folder called GCam and inside it, again create a folder called Configs.
- Extract the contents of the GCam.zip file into this Configs folder.
- Open the Google Camera App and double-tap on the black area next to the shutter button.
- Select the s10csMar2.xml from the available options and tap on Restore.
Voila! Now you have the awesome Google Camera APK on your Samsung Galaxy S10. Time to take some amazing photos!
How good is the Google Camera app performing on your Galaxy S10? Do let us know in the comments below!