Apple launched the iOS 13 a few days ago. iOS 13 brings tons of new features and improvements to Apple’s mobile operating system. Among the many upgrades that are coming to iOS this year, the feature that we are most excited is the dark mode. Yes! you are reading it right. After years of waiting, requesting and begging Apple is finally building in the system-wide dark mode in their UI. Google has been the native dark mode on Android for quite some time now. Although it is not available officially out of the box, there are ways to enable dark mode in the stock Android. Also, a number of manufacturers have already started some sort of dark mode in their version of Android OS.
In this guide, we will tell you how to download and install iOS 13 Theme for EMUI devices.
iOS 13 Theme For Huawei and Honor Devices
One of the things that we love about the EMUI, Huawei’s proprietary Android skin, is that it supports themes. While most of the manufacturers are now offering some sort of theming capabilities, Huawei did it before it was cool. In EMUI, almost every nook and corner of the user interface is themeable.
The main UI focus of iOS 13 is that it finally brings Dark Mode support. Just like that, iOS 13 Theme for EMUI devices also focuses primarily on dark mode. Take a look at how good it looks:
As you can see in the screenshots above, the iOS 13 Theme for EMUI devices is well made by keeping every little detail in mind. It completely transforms your EMUI device into a iOS 13 device.
- Download Honor 20 Pro Themes for all EMUI Devices
- Download Huawei P30 Pro Themes for All EMUI Devices
- Download Galaxy S10 Theme for All EMUI Devices [One UI Theme]
- Download EMUI 9 Themes for EMUI 5 and EMUI 8 Devices
- Download Honor Magic 2 Themes for All EMUI Devices
- Download Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design Themes For All EMUI Devices
Install iOS 13 on EMUI Devices
We tried installing this theme on a Huawei device running EMUI 9 and it worked absolutely fine. Your mileage may vary. If you run into any issues, do let us know and we will try to help you out!
Follow the below steps carefully:
- Copy The <<Theme_Name>>.Hwt files to the “Themes” folder in SD Card/Internal memory.
- Open the Theme App on your Huawei phone.
- Go to ‘My Themes’ section.
- Browse the theme you like and then click Apply.
That’s it from our end regarding the iOS 13 Themes for EMUI devices. Download and try it on your Huawei/Honor device running EMUI. Do let us know if you run into any issues!
Need any particular themes for your device? Let us know in the comments below!