Looking for a way to change the default font to something fancy on Google Pixel 4/Pixel 4 XL? Here’s a simple and easy way to change the font on Google Pixel 4.
Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL are the latest and greatest from the search giant. Google released the severely-leaked Google Pixel 4 duo just over a month ago and it has since been receiving lukewarm reception from the fans and critics alike. The Google Pixel 4 duo comes with Android 10 pre-installed out of the box. For anyone looking for a clean Android experience, the Google Pixel devices are still the recommended ones.
Fonts for Google Pixel 4
The Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL comes with stock Android with some Pixel-exclusive options and features on top of it, added by Google. In fact, Google Pixel devices offer the cleanest Android experience for anyone looking. Because of this reason, there are not many options for customizations.
Sure, things have changed quite a bit when compared to older versions of Android. But, it is still on anywhere close to what users are expecting. Because of this, you cannot even change the font (out of the box) on Google Pixel 4 and you are stuck with the stock Google font. Hey don’t get me wrong, they are pretty nice but if you are someone who is looking for a fresh look for your device, then read ahead!
Steps to change Google Pixel 4 Font
- Download and install the app called Fontio from Google Play Store:
- Open the app and tap on the three-dotted menu at the top right corner and open settings.
- Inside settings, you will find an option called Font Injector. Tap on it and you will get a popup > Tap OK.
- You will now be asked to grant root permissions for the app; grant it.
- Now go back to the home screen and tap on the hamburger menu at the top left corner and tap on Font Store.
- Here you will be presented with all the available fonts. Select and install anything you like!
Your font will now be installed on your Google Pixel 4. This method has been tried on Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL and has been found working flawlessly. You can use this method to change the Google Pixel 4 font to anything you would like to. Do let us know if you run into any issues and we would be happy to help.
Featured image: TechCrunch