The ViPER4Android is the hands-down the most popular of all the audio mods available for Android at the moment. There may be a lot of Audio Mods nowadays but ViPER4Android has been around since older versions of Android and it always delivers what the users want. The V4A [Short for ViPER4Android] was not really one of the best-looking apps and it has recently received a much needed visual overhaul with material design and everything. Below are some of the features of what the V4A offers:
- Playback Control: Control the output audio volume of Android by amplifying or abating it.
- FET Compressor: Limits the FET circuits in Android to avoid any damage to audio hardware.
- Viper-DDC: Pre-defined profiles for a large list of supported headphones to get the most out of them.
- FIREqualizer: 10-band FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filter equalizer for refined control over every audio tone.
- Viper Bass: Get the best control over Bass by customizing the frequency and using different modes – Natural, Pure Bass+ and Subwoofer.
- Viper Clarity: Balance out the heavy bass and clear audio while listening to music.
If you have tried to install ViPER4Android on your device running Android 10, there are very good chances that you would have failed. In this guide, we share a 100% working method to install ViPER4Android on Android 10 devices without any issues. The guide might look a bit lengthy but trust, it is pretty straight forward and should not take more than 15 minutes of your if done right.
- Always take a backup of your data before proceeding.
- Your Android 10 device must be rooted with Magisk.
- Uninstall any audio mods that you might have previously installed; even if they are older versions of ViPER4Android, do uninstall.
Steps to Install ViPER4Android on Android 10
- Download and Install ViPER4Android App from here: ViPER4Android-220.127.116.11.apk
- Open the app ViPER4Android app and you will be presented with a pop-up called ‘No drivers found‘ asking to install drivers. Press CANCEL.
- Open the Magisk Manager and go to the Downloads section from where you download new magisk modules.
- Tap on the search field at the top and search for ‘Audio Modification Library‘.
- You will be shown a Magisk Module with the exact same name. Tap on the download icon right next to it to install the module. IMPORTANT: You will be asked to reboot after this step. DO NOT REBOOT your device now.
- Open the ViPER4Android app once again. You will again be asked to install the driver through a popup. This time, go ahead on and tap on OK.
- You will be asked to grant root permissions to the app; grant it.
- Once the driver are installed, the device will reboot automatically.
- After reboot, go to Magisk Manager > Modules and disable the Audio Modification Library magisk module (uncheck the module and you are good).
- Now, open the ViPER4Android app and if you are asked to install the drivers again, simply go through with the process and reboot your device.
- After reboot, launch the ViPER4Android app and see if you still get the prompt to install drivers. If not, it means that the drivers are installed properly.
- If you still get the prompt, enable the Audio Modification Library magisk module from magisk manager and try installing the driver again in the ViPER4Android app (this is the last time, we promise you).
- Done (finally…).
Now, you have ViPER4Android on Android 10. Open the ViPER4Android app and change/modify/tinker with all the audio settings until you find just the right settings for you.
Source (and huge thanks): 1dopewrx05