A detailed step by step guide on how to use the trial version of Samsung Themes without any restrictions forever for free. Sometimes, manufacturers do the weirdest stuff and Samsung is no exception. If you own a Samsung device with Samsung Theme Store installed, then you would know what I am talking about. In the Samsung phone, when you install a theme apk file and open the theme store to apply it, you would be told that it is just a trial version. You can only use the theme for 5 minutes and if you want to use it any longer than that, then you need to purchase the theme. This happens even when the developer of the theme wants to give away the theme for free. This, if you ask me, is pretty annoying and the users are not really happy about it. This guide will tell you how to convert the trial version of the Samsung Themes to full version without root and use them forever.
If you apply the theme, after 5 minutes, the theme will automatically disappear and the default theme will be applied. A lot of our users are affected by this problem and even if we want to offer our themes as full version, Samsung does not offer a choice to offer them as a full version to the users. So, here is our guide which you can follow to convert the trial Samsung Themes to full version.
Steps to convert Trial Version Samsung Themes to Full Version
Follow the below steps carefully:
- Download ‘Package Disabler Pro’:Price: $1.99
- Open the Package Disabler Pro app and wait for it to load all the packages in your Galaxy device.
- In the top search bar, simply search for ‘themes’. You will get two results, as below:
- Simply tap the checkbox and select both the listed apps to disable them. You will get a ‘Package Disabled’ notification.
- After disabling them, tap on the app and you will get a pop-up. Click on ‘Clear Data’. Repeat the same for both the apps.
How to Revert back to normal
Whenever you want to apply another theme, open the ‘Package Disabler Pro’ app and enable both the disabled apps and you can use the Samsung Theme Store Normally again.