Huawei HiSuite is the official Device Manager tool developed by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. The basic purpose of this software is to let Huawei or Honor smartphone/tablet users connect their device to PC and perform various tasks. It is compatible with each and every Huawei or Honor branded phone out there in the market right now. It allows users to manage or organise phone’s storage, view contacts and SMS, manage app and their data, install the firmware, backup and restore files and folders, performs system recovery and many more similar things. It is very similar to Xiaomi’s Mi PC Suite in terms of function. If you own a Huawei or Honor phone, this is a must-have on your PC.
What All Can You Do With Huawei HiSuite?
- Read, view, edit, delete your data from your phone’s storage.
- View and manage your contacts and messages.
- View, install or uninstall applications on your phone.
- Backup contacts, messages, calendar, system setting and other information to PC.
- Update your device to the latest firmware available.
System Requirements For Huawei HiSuite:
For Microsft Windows Users:
- Windows 10 (32 bit or 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit or 64bit), Windows 7 (32 bit or 64bit), Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit), Windows XP (32 or 64 bit)
- 500MB of available disk space
- 1GB of RAM
There is no mention of any system requirements for MacOS users in the official website of Huawei. This should not be surprising since the one for Mac users is not as optimized as the one available for Windows. Mac users can only browse and take backup of their phone’s storage. Saying so we can expect the addition of more features in future updates.
Once downloaded, install the respective file as you do for any other application.
Congratulations! You just installed Huawei HiSuite on your respective PC.
This is the way to install Huawei HiSuite on your Windows or Mac PC. I hope this article works the way it is intended to be. Let us know about your experience trying out the methods mentioned in this article in the comments section down below. In case I missed mentioning anything or if there is some topic which you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments section down below.