You can now easily download twitter videos on iPhone. Here were have a list of methods by which you can download twitter videos on iOS. Twitter is one of the most popular social media sites on the web. It is the best place if one is excited about new trending news or facts. Its popularity is reminiscent of the fact that it has 335 million users as per June 2018 which is increasing at 14% every year. Twitter allows its users to post a small piece of text consisting of 140 characters which are tweets. But lately, video contents have been on a rise on Twitter. Twitter users who are accessing their Twitter accounts via PC can easily download these videos without much of a task but if you are an iPhone user, Apple’s Privacy Policies have made it very difficult to download these on your iPhone without jailbreaking. Jailbreaking is risky and will void your warranty.
For those who want to download videos from Twitter on their iPhones, here is the guide to do so.
Download Twitter Videos on iPhones
There quite a few ways to download Twitter videos on iPhones, but I have listed out two common and easy to go options which anyone can do without breaking any sweat.
Method 1: MyMedia – File Manager
Make sure you run iOS 9 or above for this app to work. It is incompatible with anything below iOS 9.
- Download and install MyMedia – File Manager by heading towards the Apple App Store or click the link appearing below to download it.
- Open the Twitter app from your iPhone and search for the video which you want to download.
- Once found, tap on the share icon and select “Share via Tweet.”
- From the Share Option Panel, select “Copy Link to Tweet.”
- Now, head over to MyMedia – File Manager and use the inbuilt browser from the app to open Twitter Video Downloader.
- Paste the link of the Twitter video in the required space and hit the “Download” button.
- Next, select the size of the download, give a name to the download file and hit the Download button.
And you are done. Next time open the “MyMedia – File Manager” app and you can access your downloaded Twitter video from here.
Method 2: Documents by Readdle
Documents by Readdle is one of the most popular apps from the Apple App Store for reading PDF and other file types on iPhone. What many people do not know is its ability to download videos from Twitter.
- Follow the steps 2,3 and 4 from Method 1.
- Open Documents by Readdle on your iPhone.
- Open its inbuilt browser by clicking the Compass icon from the lower rightmost corner of your screen.
- Now, open “TWDown” and paste the link of the required video from Twitter in the space provided and tap on download.
- Next, select the size of the download and hit the Download button adjacent to the size of your video.
You are done with downloading the video from Twitter. You can now access the downloaded video from Documents by Readdle.
These are one of the easiest ways to download videos of Twitter on your iPhone. Downloading videos from Twitter on your iPhone is not difficult, it justs include few extra steps as compared to its counterparts. I hope this article works the way it is intended to be. Let us know about your experience trying out the methods mentioned in this article in the comments section down below. In case I missed mentioning anything or if there is some topic which you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments section down below.