Download the complete collection of VIVO Nex Stock Ringtones All these ringtones come in .mp3 format and can be used on any Android device. Read ahead to download VIVO Nex Ringtones.
Vivo launched the Nex smartphone in July 2018. The phone sports a 6.59-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2316 pixels. The Vivo Nex is powered by 2.8GHz octa-core processor and it has 8GB of RAM. The phone comes with 128GB of internal storage which cannot be expanded. In the camera department, the Vivo Nex packs a 12-megapixel (f/1.8) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4) primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Vivo Nex is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery. It measures 162.00 x 77.00 x 7.98 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 199.00 grams. In this article, we are bringing you the VIVO Nex Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds.
VIVO Nex Ringtones Collection
The VIVO Nex Ringtones Package offers the following:
- Ringtones: 1
All the files are in ‘.mp3‘ file format and are fully compatible with all Android phones.
Download Vivo Nex Stock Ringtones
You can download the complete collection of Vivo Nex Ringtones, Notification Tones, and UI Sounds by clicking below:
- Download Pixel 3 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Pocophone F1 Ringtones
- Download OPPO F7 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Vivo V9 Stock Ringtones
- Download Galaxy Note 9 Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download Mi A2 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
Be sure to check out our exclusive collection: View Our Complete Ringtones Collection
How to Setup/Use Poco F1 Stock Ringtones
Method 1: When you extract the zip file that you downloaded from above, you will get a folder named ‘media’. Copy this folder to your phone’s internal storage. Most phones would recognize the ringtones from this folder and automatically list them in your phone’s ringtone picker.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play Store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the mp3 files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Enjoy the fresh new Vivo Nex Ringtones on your device!