In this article, you would be able to download Frija – the Samsung Firmware Download tool. We will also tell you how you can easily download Samsung Stock Firmware with Frija Samsung Firmware download tool.
If you are looking for a reliable way to download Samsung Stock firmware for your Samsung Galaxy Android device, then this guide is exactly what you want. Compared to what it was like a couple of years ago, it is now very easy to download stock firmware for your Samsung device. While there a many tools and websites available for this very same purpose, there is still arguably a void for a better and a modern tool to get this job done easily.
Frija is a new Samsung firmware download tool available exclusively for Samsung Galaxy devices. It is capable of download Odin files aka Samsung stock firmware files directly from official Samsung Firmware Update Servers. And it can download them at a very high speed too. All you need to do is to simply enter the model number of your device along with the CSC (Country Specific Codes) to download the right firmware for your Galaxy. Frija can download both the old and also the latest firmware. For example, if you are looking for a specific older version of Samsung Firmware for your device, then you can download exactly that with Frija.
Frija | Samsung Firmware Download Tool
I still remember a time when I had to visit a bunch of websites to download a single firmware update file for my good old Samsung Galaxy S3. Back in the day, there were no such tools like Frija. Hey, don’t get me wrong. There is absolutely nothing wrong with downloading Samsung firmware from a website. But, the experience of it very, very poor 9 times out of 10. Websites started limiting the download speed. Given the fact that Samsung firmware is 3 or 4 GB of size, it takes ages to download a single file. And you are effectively screwed if the download cancels in the midway. What is even worse, these websites eventually started asking the users for a membership fee to download at full speed. Yeah, it is a total nightmare.
Thanks to Frija, you’d never have to visit another website to download Samsung Stock Firmware for your device. You can simply download Frija and start downloading all the firmware you need for your Samsung device. There are no wait times, no membership fees, no one-time fees, no advertisements. Too good to believe, right? Well, I don’t blame you.
- It’s Free
- No Ads
- Clean UI
- Full Speed Downloads
- Did we say it’s free?
All credits for making such an awesome tool goes to the developers: wssyncmldm, eragon5779 and CrazyApe18. Remember, if not for tools like Frija, we’d still be relying on websites to download huge Samsung stock firmware files are very low download speeds. If you like to show some love to the developer, do not hesitate to donate.
You can download the latest version of Frija for Windows by clicking below:
- Frija-v1.3.0.zip | 7.74 MB
Please note that Frija will only work on Windows PCs (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions). Don’t forget to read the installation instructions on how to download stock firmware using Frija in the next section.
How to Use Frija to Download Samsung Firmware
Follow the simple and easy steps which we have laid down below to download Samsung stock firmware.
Launching and Configuring Frida
- Extract the zip file which you have downloaded from the downloads section above. You will get a bunch of files inside it.
- In that, find and double click on the Frija.exe to launch the Frija.
- Once you open Frida if you want to download the latest version of stock firmware automatically, click and enable the ‘Auto’ checkbox.
Finding your device details
Once you open Frida, you will be asked to enter the Device Model and CSC. Follow the below steps to find both of them in minutes.
- Device Model Number: Go to Settings > About phone. Here you will see the ‘Model number’ of your device.
- CSC: Go to Settings > About phone > Software information. Here, you will find a section named ‘Service provider SW ver.’. Here, you can easily identify the CSC of your device as shown in the below image:
Downloading Samsung Firmware with Frija
Now that we have all the necessary information, it is time to download Samsung Stock Firmware or Odin Files using Frija.
- Enter the Model number and CSC in the Frija tool.
- Click on ‘Check update’.
- In a couple of seconds, the latest available firmware details will be fetched and displayed to you.
- Next, simply click on the ‘Download’ button at the bottom. You will be asked to choose the location to save the file. Do it.
- Frija will now start downloading Samsung stock firmware files. The download speed and progress will be shown.
- Once the firmware finishes downloading, it will be available in the folder where you chose to save it.
Looking to flash Samsung Stock Firmware?
You might wanna get hold of the latest Odin tool for the same. You can get it latest version of Odin for Windows, Linux, and Mac from the below link:
This is the easiest way to download Samsung Stock firmware using Odin tool. The tool is modern, ad-free, and also downloads all the firmware files at fill speeds which comes in handy as we are downloading huge files. From our testing, we have found is very superior to other similar tools such as SamFirm in every way possible. If you need any help with downloading Frija or downloading stock firmware using Frija, do not hesitate to leave a comment below!