Learn how to boot your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus into Download mode. The Galaxy Note 10 Download Mode will come in handy when you need to install stock firmware on your device. Read ahead to know how to boot Galaxy Note 10 into Download Mode.
Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ Download Mode
- Switch off your Galaxy Note 10.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until the blue splash screen appears.
- Let go of buttons when the Recovery Mode main menu is displayed.
- Press the Volume Down button to highlight the Reboot to Bootloader option is highlighted in blue.
- Power button to select that option.
- Wait until the Galaxy Note 10 reboots to a blue/green screen.
What is the use of Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ Download Mode?
The ‘Download mode’ on Samsung Galaxy phones allows users to install stock firmware on their devices, which will come in handy if the device gets into a soft brick. It can also be useful if you want to go back to stock from a custom ROM or if you want to update your device firmware to the latest version using ODIN, without having to wait for OTA update.
The Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus do not come with a physical home button, which, in the past, was one of the buttons used to getting the device to boot into download mode. This time around, the key combinations are slightly different.
Here are some of the uses of the Download Mode on a Samsung Galaxy device in a nutshell. The download mode in Samsung Galaxy device helps you to:
- Install official Stock Samsung Firmware.
- Restore to Stock ROM from Custom ROM.
- Connect galaxy to Samsung Odin via a computer.
This is the easiest way to boot Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus into download mode.