Setting up a new phone could be tough if you have a lot of apps to install. Learn how to easily install multiple apps in one click. Android is one of the highly penetrated operating systems in the world. Many people, rich or poor economically, use it as their daily drivers. Huge varieties of applications present in the Play Store can be one of the reasons why people prefer the Android operating system over others. There are over 3.5 billion apps on the Google Play Store, which is the official place to download apps on Android devices, right now. Now, it is no secret that switching phones is one hell of a task. Downloading and installing all the required apps on the new device is damn irritating and for someone like me, who has more than 120 apps installed on his device, it is very annoying. Moreover, Google Play Store does not let one install multiple apps at once. The installation process goes on one by one.
It happens because the Package Manager, which is an internal android app to handle app installation and updates, is designed to process only one app at a time. The main reason for designing it in such a way is that it won’t be effective to download many apps at the same time especially when you have slow internet connectivity. If we do so, users would end up not completing any of the parallel downloads most of the time. In such a case where your internet connectivity is not good, it is wise to handle and process one download at a time for mobiles. But if you are someone who has access to great internet connectivity and/or you are irritated by Google’s algorithm to download one app after another, here is a step by step guide to help you download multiple apps at once.
Steps to Install Multiple Apps At Once
- Download and install APK Installer by Mobile Manager from the Google Play Store by clicking on the link appearing below.
- If you are switching from an old phone, it will be wise to use SHAREit – Transfer & Share by SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd to send apk files of the apps from the old phone to the new phone. Click on the link appearing below to download it. If not, download the apk files of the required apps from APKMirror.com. It is a trusted source for apk files and you will get almost all of your required apk files from there.
- Once you got all the required apk files stored in your device, open the APK Installer app which you downloaded in Step 1.
- Tap on Install Apps and Select all the apps that you want to install at once on your Android and click on Install APKs at the bottom of the screen.
- Grant all the required permissions and tap on Install for the app appearing on the screen. Do not worry as you only need to do this once and all the other apps will be installed automatically.
Congratulations! You successfully installed a batch of required apps on your device.
This is one of the easiest ways to install multiple apps on your Android Phone. I hope this article works the way it is intended to be. Let us know about your experience trying out the methods mentioned in this article in the comments section down below. In case I missed mentioning anything or if there is some topic which you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments section down below.