ViPER4Android for Pixel 2 is here! Pixel 2 and ViPER4Android are a great combination. If you are looking to improve the already awesome experience on your Pixel 2, ViPER4Android is a great choice. In this guide, we will tell you how to install ViPER4Android on Pixel 2.
ViPER4Android is probably the most famous audio mod available for Android devices right now. It has been around for a long time now and has gained quite a bit of fan following over the years. ViPER4Android has been the go-to audio mod for Android users for a long time. In fact, there are users who would root their Android devices just to get the ViPER4Android on their devices.
Pixel 2 is an absolutely great device. With the top of the line specs, unmatched software experience and out of the world camera performance, Pixel 2 hits ticks all the right boxes. If there is one thing that could be better on the Pixel 2, it is the audio experience. Don’t mistake, the external speakers are stellar. But the headphone audio experience leaves a lot to be desired. In this article, we will tell you how to install ViPER4Android on Pixel 2 for an improved audio experience.
Install ViPER4Android on Pixel 2
ViPER4Android is a universal Android audio mod. Which means that there are no specific audio files for specific devices. So you would think what’s the big deal in getting it installed on Pixel 2 right? But, there is a catch. In fact, there are more than one.
- There are many different versions of the ViPER4Android Mod floating around the internet. So, you need to choose the right one.
- There are different ways to install ViPER4Android and not all the methods work on all the devices.
- There may be a few device-specific conditions which have to be met for the ViPER4Android to run without any problems.
In this guide, we have covered all the above for you. Read ahead to know more on how to install ViPER4Android on Pixel 2.
Make sure the below criteria are met before proceeding with the installation:
- Your Pixel 2 must be rooted with Magisk. Yes, we are going to make use of Magisk to install ViPER4Android on Pixel 2.
- Flash Kernel is known to cause issues with ViPER4Android. If you are on Flash Kernel, you are going to have to flash another custom kernel. ElementalX Kernal and Snoke Kernel are recommended for ViPER4Android. If you are on stock kernel, no issues!
Steps to Install ViPER4Android on Pixel 2
- Make sure you have read the prerequisites section above.
- Go to Magisk Manager. Swipe right from the left corner and tap on Downloads.
- Once you are in the Downloads section, search for ‘viper’. You will be shown multiple ViPER4Android mods. Select the one that says ViPER4Android FX (Created by ahrion, zackptg5). You need to tap on the Download Icon in the right corner.
- You will get an ‘Install ViPER4Android FX’ popup. Tap on Install Magisk on Pixel 2.
- The file will be downloaded and installed automatically by the Magisk Manager.
- Reboot your device once the installation completes.
ViPER4Android has been successfully installed on your Pixel 2. This is the easiest way to install ViPER4Android on Pixel 2. Enjoy the superior audio experience on your device!