Mirroring your Android to PC is now possible and you don’t even need root to do so. You can enjoy the same content on your mobile on a larger screen when you mirror Android device to PC. In this article, we will tell you how to mirror Android device to PC without root.
The ease to have a large screen to look through is a form of huge satisfaction especially for gamers or movie enthusiasts who do not want to share the files to PC and waste time for just watching movies all the time they want it. The most efficient shortcut is to cast your Android device to a PC so that the screen gets bigger and the comforts of it. If you are brainstorming for an easy method to cast your Android screen then you are not lost. Here you will come across the main two options to cast the Android to PC, so read through the steps and by the end, you will be totally capable of casting the screen all on your own.
How To Mirror Android To PC
There are mainly two options when it comes to mirroring the Android screen to a PC and those are either wirelessly or via USB cable connection. This provides you an extra edge especially when you use this piece of technology while gaming. All you have to do is to download any one of the software that is listed below and install it on the PC and Android device.
The main feature that these devices promise is that you can control the application that is running on the Android device can be controlled via the mouse of the PC. So that gamers do not have to struggle with controllers while gaming. So read further so that the process can be explained. There are mainly two applications that we suggest here which are:
The first thing you have to notice is that Vysor is a Google Chrome extension. So obviously if Chrome is not installed on your device, it should be installed. To download the Google Chrome, follow this given link.
Complete the installation of Google Chrome and now you should install the Vysor extension that is available on Google Chrome App store. Or else you can download it from the below link.
After installing Vysor, before launching the application you should enable USB debugging on your Android device. To enable USB Debugging, Go to settings > About phone > Build number. Tap on build number for 7 times and you will be notified that you are a developer now. Then go to developer options and enable USB Debugging.
Steps To Cast Android on PC.
- Tap on the Vysor application on Chrome. Type Chrome://apps on URL field in order to navigate directly to the app section of Google Chrome.
- Connect your Android device via USB.
- Tap on Find devices and Select your device model.
- Now start using it.
Vysor is one of the highest-rated Chrome extension to cast your Android screen. You can easily install them and find the fact that the application is really helpful and bug-free.
Mobizen is not a Chrome extension and it is an application. For casting the Android screen, you will have to install Mobizen both on Android device and PC and you should also have a Google+ or Facebook account for signing in. Mobizen lets you share the screen via USB cable or Wirelessly. To download the application follow the below link.
Steps To Cast Android Screen On PC Using Mobizen.
- Download the Mobizen application for both Android and Windows and install them.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android Device and connect it to the PC via USB cable.
- Open the App on both devices and sign in using the same Facebook or Google+ account.
- Now the App will automatically detect your Android device and will start to cast the Android screen on PC.
- If you prefer WiFi connectivity instead of USB cable there are options in the App to use them. All you have to be cautious is that both the Android and Windows devices should be connected to the same WiFi network.
There are many Screen sharing applications available on the internet but the Apps mentioned above are the best and most suggested. This is the easiest way to Mirror Android device to PC.