In this article, you can download Motorola USB Driver for all Motorola Android Devices. This official Motorola USB Driver works for all Motorola devices.
This is an era of wireless connectivity and cloud services. We stream music, watch videos on the internet. We don’t download and save them anymore. At least not to the extent that we used to. Everything is online nowadays. Even most of the services we use on our devices are synced to the cloud. But, we still need to depend on our computers when it comes to certain tasks on our smartphones. You may need to clean up some memory on your device; in which case you have to connect to a computer to transfer and store the files. There are many such use cases. Connecting your Android device to your computer is not going away any time soon.
USB Drivers are very important when it comes to connecting your Android device to your computer. Especially, when it is a Windows PC, USB drivers are a must. While Android has come a long way, they still are not close to replacing PCs (for Power Users). We may need to connect our Android device to our PC for a variety of reasons such as copying media files from PC to phone or to backup photos to PC and such. In any case, USB Drivers are important to a proper and error-free connection between Android and Windows.
Motorola USB Driver
There are several scenarios where you might need to connect your Motorola Device with your computer:
- For transferring photos and videos from device to PC to free up device space.
- To copy media on to your Motorola Device.
- Flash stock firmware on your Motorola Device
- Update to the latest version of Android.
And the list goes on. The extent to which we depend on our computers when it comes to our smartphones is astonishing!
Download Motorola USB Driver
You can download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver by clicking below:
How to Install Motorola USB Driver on Windows
- Download the Motorola USB Driver (in zip file format) from the above link.
- Extract the zip file and you will get a file .exe file.
- Double click the same to open installation wizard. Click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
After the installation completes, make sure to reboot your computer once if you face any issues.