Accidentaly deleted/lost all your data? Looking for a way to recovery lost data on Android? Here’s how you can recover deleted data from Android.
If you are here, that means you have lost your valuable data at some point in time or you are here just to acquire knowledge so that you are prepared for any similar mishappenings that may occur in the future. This is no hidden secret that we have all accidentally deleted photos, videos or files. I have been there, experienced it and I know how disastrous it feels to lose one’s own treasured data.
To recover your deleted data, let us understand how Android Operating System handles data. When you delete some data, it remains in the same spot. It is just that the spot is marked unused. This is how Android understands that there is space for new data to be stored in that space. Once the spot is used by new data, the deleted files are overwritten and deleted permanently. Hence, make sure that you do not add any new data or edit the ones present on your device and start the recovery process as soon as possible; the quicker the better.
So, you must stop panicking now and follow the steps mentioned in this article which might help you in retrieving your lost data.
Steps To Recover Lost Data From Your Android Device
There are quite a lot of applications available on the web claiming that they can help you recover your lost files. But the application which I am going to use in this tutorial is the Android Data Recovery. It can recover all kinds of files from Android’s storage including contacts, SMS, photos as well as other types of data. In addition to this, it can also take a backup of your device, copy data from one phone to another, remove your phone’s lock screen and get developer level permissions or in simpler words, get root access. I will also be naming other applications that might serve the same purpose. So without further ado, let us get started.
- Download “Android Data Recovery” on your PC by clicking on the appropriate link appearing below according to your PC’s operating system.
- Once the download is complete, install the application on your PC and run it.
- Enable USB debugging on your Android device and connect it to your PC via a USB cable.
- Now, click on the “Recover” button. Let the program analyze and fast scan all lost or deleted data on your Android phone’s internal memory or SD storage.
- From your phone, allow the superuser authorization when a Superuser Request is asked by the program.
- When scanning is complete, it will showcase every data (both existing and deleted) on your PC with the red colored ones marking that the data was deleted. Select the ones that you want to restore and click on the “Restore” button. It will ask for a location o your PC to save the recovered data.
Congratulations! You just recovered your lost data.
Here are some other applications which might serve the same purpose:
- FonePaw Android Data Recovery
- dr.fone- recover (Android)
- Mobiledic Android Data Recovery
This is one of the easiest ways to Recover Lost Data From Your Android Phone. I hope this article works the way it is intended to be. Let us know about your experience trying out the methods mentioned in this article in the comments section down below. In case I missed mentioning anything or if there is some topic which you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments section down below.