Samsung USB Driver for all Galaxy Android devices is available for download. This official Samsung USB Driver works for all Samsung devices.
This is an era of wireless connectivity and cloud services. We stream music, watch videos on the internet. We don’t download and save them anymore. At least not to the extent that we used to. Everything is online nowadays. Even most of the services we use on our devices are synced to the cloud. But, we still need to depend on our computers when it comes to certain tasks on our smartphones. You may need to clean up some memory on your device; in which case you have to connect to a computer to transfer and store the files. There are many such use cases. Connecting your Android device to your computer is not going away any time soon.
USB Drivers are very important when it comes to connecting your Android device to your computer. Especially, when it is a Windows PC, USB drivers are a must. While Android has come a long way, they still are not close to replacing PCs (for Power Users). We may need to connect our Android device to our PC for a variety of reasons such as copying media files from PC to phone or to backup photos to PC and such. In any case, USB Drivers are important to a proper and error-free connection between Android and Windows.
Samsung USB Drivers
There are several scenarios where you might need to connect your Samsung Galaxy with your computer.
- For transferring photos and videos from device to PC to free up device space.
- To copy media on to your Samsung Galaxy.
- Flash stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Update to the latest version of Android.
And the list goes on. The extent to which we depend on our computers when it comes to our smartphones is astonishing!
So, whenever you plug in your Samsung Galaxy device with your computer, it is imperative that you always have the latest Samsung USB Drivers installed on it. The USB Drivers enables your Samsung Galaxy device to effectively communicate with your computer. That is the reason why not only Samsung but every single OEM releases constant updates to their USB Driver software.
Samsung has its own PC companion software called Samsung Kies which helps you manage your Samsung Galaxy when connected to a computer. When you install Kies, Samsung USB drivers are automatically installed on to your device. But if you do not wish to use Samsung Kies, the manufacturer also offers standalone Samsung USB Driver for their Android lineup as well.
Download Samsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206
You can download the latest version of Samsung USB Driver by clicking below:
|File Name||Download Link|
Alternatively, if do not want to install the standalone USB Drivers, there is another official way to get the Samsung USB Drivers on your computer. You can install the official Samsung Kies PC companion software for Galaxy Android devices, which would also install Samsung USB Drivers. You can download Samsung Kies here.
How to Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows
Follow the below instructions carefully to install Samsung USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download the Samsung USB Driver (in zip file format) from the above link. Make sure to always download the latest version of the driver (the latest version is always at the top).
- Extract the zip file to a folder on your PC and you will get a file in Windows Executable format (.exe format).
- Double click the same to open the installation wizard. If you are using the latest versions of Windows, you might be asked if you want to begin the installation wizard. You can simply allow the same. Once the installer opens up, simply click Next.
- In the next screen, select Language and country and click on ‘Next’.
- Select the location where you want the drivers to be installed. If you are unsure where the drivers should be installed, simply leave the default values untouched; do not change anything and click next.
- Your installation will now begin.
Wait for the installation to complete and exit the installation wizard. All done! Now you have the latest Samsung USB Driver installed on your device.
After the installation, connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your computer and see if it works fine. If it doesn’t, we strongly recommend restarting your computer once just after installing the Samsung USB Drivers.