OnePlus started its journey in mobile manufacturing in 2014 and no one would have ever thought that it would be one of the most popular smartphone brands in 2018. With the launch of OnePlus 6 and 6T, OnePlus became the top premium smartphone brand in India beating Samsung for the first time ever with a market share of 40%. Thanks to close to software, great hardware, and a relatively affordable price, OnePlus transformed from rags to riches.
OnePlus’s Oxygen OS which powers all the OnePlus phones since 2015, is the most popular Android skin among Android enthusiasts. Oxygen OS is a near to stock Android user interface with zero to less bloatware. This combo of decent hardware and fluid software helps OnePlus devices to be one of the fastest in the market. Now, not everyone can buy a OnePlus device as their price has been increasing steadily with each launch. If you are someone who wants to get a taste of Oxygen OS on your any non OnePlus phone, this is the guide for the same.
Oxy-ify Magisk Module
XDA senior member MarcAnt01 developed an open source Magisk module Oxy-ify which brings OxygenOS boot animation, custom media, several apps like the Camera, Gallery, Weather, and the Slate font to any Android phone. Although not every Oxygen OS feature works flawlessly on every device, fixes are coming soon and the Oxygen OS camera app may work on a few devices because of hardware compatibility issues.
What the MOD Offers:
- Oxygen OS boot animation
- Oxygen OS custom media
- Oxygen OS Camera
- Oxygen OS Gallery
- Oxygen OS Weather
- Oxygen OS Camera
- Oxygen OS OnePlus Slate font
Mandatory Disclaimer: These processes may not always produce the desired results. Know what you are doing and always have a backup before proceeding. The author or ThemeFoxx cannot be held responsible in case anything unexpected happens to your device. Remember, you are warned.
- Your phone must be running ARM64 based hardware and software.
- Your device must be rooted with the latest magisk.
- Make sure you have enough charge left on your device. A minimum of 60% is recommended.
- Installing a magisk module might be a complex task for some. Make sure to take a complete backup of your device before proceeding. Guide: Guide to Backup Android Device Without Root
You can download the latest Oxy-ify magisk module by clicking below:
Steps To Install Oxy-ify Magisk Module
Follow these steps to install the latest Oxy-ify Magisk Module:
- Download the Oxy-ify Magisk Module from the downloads section of this article and store it from in your phone’s internal storage.
- Open Magisk Manager and swipe from the left edge of your screen to open the menu drawer.
- Tap on the Modules section followed by a tap on the “+” button from the button half of the screen.
- Now, search for the magisk module that you downloaded in the 1st step and tap on it to install it.
- Once, installation is complete, reboot your device.
Congratulations! You just installed the Oxy-ify Magisk Module on your phone. Now, you should find the OnePlus Camera, Gallery and Weather apps in your app drawer and various other changes to your phone’s user interface as well.
This is the easiest way to Turn Your Phone Into A OnePlus Device. I hope this article works the way it is intended to be. Let us know about your experience trying out the methods mentioned in this article in the comments section down below. In case I missed mentioning anything or if there is some topic which you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments section down below.