Download the complete collection of Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds. We have extracted the Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Ringtones from the system dump. In this article, you can download Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Ringtones.
Xiaomi launched the Mi A1 smartphone in September 2017. The phone sports a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Xiaomi Mi A1 is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. In the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi A1 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Xiaomi Mi A1 runs Android 7.1.2 and is powered by a 3080mAh non-removable battery. Read ahead to know more and download Xiaomi Mi A1 Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds.View our Complete Ringtones Collection
Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Ringtones Collection
Here’s a quick look at what the package you are about to download:
- Ringtones: 123
- Notification Tones: 73
- Alarm Tones: 21
- UI Sounds: 17
- Download LG V30 Plus Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download HTC U11 Plus Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download iPhone X Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download OnePlus 5T Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Huawei Mate 10 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Ringtones
You can download the Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds by clicking below:
- Filename: Mi-A1-Stock-Ringtones.zip
- Size: 16.81 MB
- Download: Download Mi A1 Ringtones
How to Setup/Use Mi A1 Stock Ringtones
Method 1: There are three or four folders available inside the zip file. One each for ringtones, notification tones, UI Sounds, and alarm tones. Extract all of them. You will get four folders. Create the following folder structure in your internal storage: media > audio. Now copy the four folders that you extracted into the audio folder. Reboot your device. After reboot, the ringtones should appear in the ringtones list. If not, follow the second method below.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play Store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the audio files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Enjoy joy the fresh new Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Ringtones on your device!